How to recycle
The Vitamin C Oil
Dropper Cap Recycling code 5Recycling code 7
- Disassemble the bulb, collar, and pipette and rinse any remaining product.
- Place the glass pipette in your municipal recycling bin.
- Some states require recycling be larger than 2”x 2” so we recommend placing the bulb in a #7 container larger than 2”x 2”.
- We recommend placing the collar in a #5 container larger than 2”x 2”.
- Place the larger containers in your municipal recycling bin.
- Remove the label and rinse any remaining product.
- Place in your municipal glass recycling bin.
Liner and Exterior Carton
- Remove the film label and unfold the carton.
- Place in your papers recycling bin.
Brighten your skin with this luminous Vitamin C oil that helps hydrate and improves skin’s overall radiance.
Squeeze a few drops of the oil on to your palms and gently massage into your freshly toned face and neck in an upward, circular motion. Follow with your skin specific Lauren Conrad Beauty Face Cream.
In a consumer study, after 4-weeks of use:
97% agree their skin feels moisturized and nourished
97% agree their skin looks soft and supple
93% agree The Vitamin C Oil brightens their skin
93% agree The Vitamin C Oil improves the texture of their skin
93% agree The Vitamin C Oil improves skin clarity