How to recycle
The Lip & Cheek Tint
- Remove the label and rinse any remaining product.
- Place in your municipal glass recycling bin.
Cap Recycling code 7
- Rinse cap.
- Some states require recycling be larger than 2”x 2” so we recommend placing the components in a #7 container larger than 2”x 2”.
- Place the larger container in your municipal recycling bin.
- Remove the film label and unfold.
- Place in your papers recycling bin.
Give your lips and cheeks a pinch of color with this lightweight, creamy tint.
Tap and blend with fingertips onto cheeks and lips. Can be layered for more intense color.
Ethically Sourced Palm-Derived Wax
“This is my favorite on-the-go product whether I'm looking to bump up my everyday makeup or apply to a bare face for a more natural look. I love this multitasker.”
Gently swirl the tip of your finger on the color to collect a good amount on your finger tip.
Apply to the top and bottom lip layering for a brighter color as needed.
Apply in an upward motion on the apple of your cheeks and your cheekbones. Layer for a brighter color as needed.